11 Aug Do It Yourself Incense
Do It Yourself Incense
Cinnamon Nutmeg Clove Incense Cones Recipe! This is a great way to start making your own incense recipes. We enjoy using these cone molds to make homemade incense because you can control all of the ingredients you use and alter them depending on your mood or intent. Make sure to learn about other ingredients or even add a few essential oils or other herbs to customize yours!
3 tsp. ground cinnamon
1.5 tsp. ground nutmeg
1.5 tsp. ground cloves
1 tsp. marshmallow root
1 tsp. honey
1 tbsp. water
You will also need:
Mortar and Pestle
Incense Cone Making Mold
- Grind all of the spices cinnamon, nutmeg. Marshmallow root, and cloves with a mortar and pestle.
- Add water and Honey.
- Put the mixture into your mold.
- Poke a hole with a toothpick in the center of the incense mixture as it dries.
- Let the mixture sit until dry.
- Lift off the mold and burn the incense during ceremony or meditation.